Whenever I eat supper at my sister’s, she has some of these on the table with tortilla chips… and it always gets devoured!
- peppers – bell, sweet, hot balanced to your liking (or what you have available)
- 1 small/medium cucumber
- tomatoes – cherry, regular or whatever you like
- garlic – we like to add quite a bit
- 1 tiny/small onion – we prefer red, but any will do
- lemon juice – my mom adds this, might help to keep it longer, but we usually eat it so fast I don’t bother
- anything else you want to toss in there
Chop all. Toss together. Stir in pepper and salt as desired.
I use pampered chef chopper, so it leave the salsa a little chunky. You could use food processor, too.